LapCom IPPBX System
A Richly Developed PBX solution for Unified Communication
A Private Branch Exchange (PBX) is a system that connects telephone extensions to the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) and provides communication solution for a business. An IP PBX System is a PBX with Internet Protocol connectivity and it provides additional Voice Calls, Video and instant messaging (IM) communications through internet protocol.
LapCom PBX Features:
- » Integrated voice, video and IM with versatility
- » Scalable Solution for 100 to 100,000 users.
- » Deployed as a Single coherent framework
- » Communication, Instant Messaging, Digital or Analog Trunking
- » Provides More Adaptability Specific to Individual Business need
- » Applications and Administrations for Cutting Edge Communication
- » Improved Security and Support for Secure Correspondences